Surprise

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Surprise
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 04:03 pm:

I had a package left at the house yesterday. It Was from Randall Strickland, Lamsburg Va. It was a large, flat package and I could not guess what it was. I got out my knife and started cutting tape to open it up. to my surprise it was original front radius rods with a brand new ball. The work was excellent and will not be seen when installed. I understand that Randall has some more if anyone is interested. I certainly recommend them. His phone number is 276-755-3077.
picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 08:23 am:

Thanks Dave,I can also re-ball anyones if they send it to me. 276 733 9555

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration