OT Transport needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT Transport needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 11:07 am:

Need recommendations for open transporter, UT to TN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 11:09 am:

U-Haul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 11:17 am:

Jim, call Mark at Model T Haven 620-365-6709 or e-mail at modelthaven@nautilus.net, i am sure he could suggest someone.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 11:26 am:

Call:
Jim <enclosed_ford_transport@hotmail.com> (260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 02:31 pm:

I have used the web site USHIP.com to get some very reasonable back haul rates . I have shipped cars to Indiana from Arizona, Florida, and CT. If it is within 400 miles I just go get them.

USHP people BID and you accept a reasonable price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 05:03 pm:

Thanks Wes,

Jim posted also on FordBarn ...

Tough to get hauling out of Utah.

I would not recommend open transport this
time of the year from Utah - unless you are
hauling garbage.

Hail - sleet - snow - cinders - salt
come down from the heavens and up from the road.

Right now I am headed to Austin, TX
and then up to Maine .... :-)

So glad I switched to an enclosed trailer
a couple years ago.

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration