Tolerances

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Tolerances
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 07:20 pm:

Earlier this year,or maybe late last year, someone posted a really neat helpful listing of various parts on Model T's and their tolerances, from bearings to axle shafts, etc. Well, I printed a copy out, and of course, now I can't find it. Anybody remember it, or the author reading this here, that would possibly be so kind so as to re-post it, so I can make 20 copies to keep all around the house and barn? I'll even put it on a flash drive this time so as not to bother again!
Thanks
Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 09:52 pm:

I think it was also printed in an issue of Vintage Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Velling, Germany on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 09:09 am:

I posted something about tolerances, but the list was also in the vintage magazin.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/349062.html?1363699117

Michael
www.ford-t.info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 09:30 am:

Well, hate to be a pain...but anybody know what issue it might have been in? I've only been a member for a year, and may not have it. I dont remember seeing it in any of mine, but I'll check again, plus I have a few older one's from a friend.
Thanks to all who help. Great bunch

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration