Henrys' Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Henrys' Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 02:55 pm:

I was cleaning out some stuff recently, and ran across a photo of Henry that I acquired so long ago, I don't even know where it came from. I suspect is an early dealership photo, but am not sure. I also have the dealership oil painting which is much larger. This photo has a veneered frame, which is missing some of it in various places, but never the less I find it interesting. Any historians know anything about it? Sorry, my glare is in there too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 08:38 pm:

Heres one of ford and Edison at muscle shoals when looking to buy Wilson dam. KB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, November 04, 2013 - 08:01 pm:

Good Lord...in that pic with Edison ol' Henry looks like a walking skeleton! Make a spooky Halloween picture!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration