A visit to the museum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: A visit to the museum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 11:33 am:

On the way home from Hershey I stopped in Richmond and enjoyed a couple of hours at our museum. The pictures are here:

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/175-A-visit-to-the-museum?p=1157#po st1157.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 11:39 am:

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 06:18 am:

Steve,

The 1909 racer is an exact replica? I see it is a 2 pedal 2 lever, but with turn signals? That kind of ruins the look. It is otherwise a very cool T.

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 06:33 am:

Steve,

Thanks for taking and posting the pictures. I don't think I'll ever make it to the right coast
to buy a Hershey bar but hope to see the museum
some day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 09:02 am:

Hershey's just another day's drive, Dennis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 09:22 am:

exact copy,Way too many pictures survive for a exact copy! Yup seen the [exact copy] at the press realise for the Centional Tour,and the real car was 1 lever 3 pedals with no water pump? Lot's of pictures of the cars/race in Tin Lizzie by Stern.If i rember at the time of the Towe collection sale this car was touted as the real car but several told me it was a fake! There are a few mistakes but if you do not have a copy of Tin Lizzie by Stern your not a model T Lover! PS/BS The Ford got there first but was awarded second place! Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration