Another little project: Nuts!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Another little project: Nuts!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 12:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 06:21 am:

Steve,

If you do all those in your bucket with a rat tail file like the one on the right you'll never get your 15 together. :-) Bin there, done that on
a few before I bought a 5 gallon bucket of old bolts. Square bottom ones are used on some of the early brass cars; round bottom later. I don't remember exactly when change took place. Nice modification job. How's the 15 coming?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 09:10 am:

Slow but steady. Yesterday I worked on some figure eight shackles and took apart a correct rear spring for blasting. Maybe I'll have the car ready to drive by spring. On the nuts I use a little grinder. Much less work than a file.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration