Old Photo - Brass Era Touring Car With Nasty Front Shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Brass Era Touring Car With Nasty Front Shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 01:03 am:

Looks like KW brand early front shocks to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 01:13 am:

Must have tired of polishing before finishing the generator tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 10:57 am:

It looks like an early '14. Note the '13 hand crank, and it appears to have '13 front fenders too. I wonder what happened to the horn bulb?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 11:09 am:

The driver sure takes his driving seriously.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 12:47 pm:

The Ford script pennant attached to the folded top bows (besides the top boot) would sort of indicate that the top is not put up too often! Don't think I've ever seen that done before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 03:09 pm:

The generator tank has peeling paint. Like all 1914 Model T's, the generator tank on this car was painted black, so there would be no reason to polish it.

Front fenders with bills were used late in the 1914 model year. The type shown here was most typical for 1914 model year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 05:39 pm:

Royce, some people polish their paint.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 10:52 pm:

John-
If that was your wife sitting next to you, you'd be a serious driver, too!

I'd take the dog and the boy, and leave her home!

Thanks for the picture, Jay!

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 02:00 pm:

Driver looks like Tom Selleck "Quigley"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration