Anyone knows what part this is ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Anyone knows what part this is ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 05:51 pm:

This part came with a 26 coupe trunk , I cant seem to place it..Thank youidentify

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 08:24 pm:

I'm not sure but it looks heavy enough to be part of a spare tire bracket or accessory can bracket. Perhaps part of a bracket for a removable tool box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 11:18 pm:

Could it be for a coupe 26-7??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 01:52 pm:

I don't think it is a regular Ford T coupe part. It may be part of some type of accessory that the car may have had. But it looks a bit crude for a Ford part.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration