Dues

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Dues
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 01:27 pm:

Well, I screwed up again, must be old age. I was sending my '14 dues. Took it out to the mailbox this morning. The mailman never came this morning. Setting here looking out the window, looking at the mailbox, I felt like there was something wrong, then I realized there was no mail today. Went back out to the mailbox, brought it in the house and still felt like something was wrong. Not knowing what, I looked at my check book to look at the copy of the check I had just made out and realized, I had made out the check to MTFCI. Old age is catching up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 02:01 pm:

I consider anyone born before 1932 old. I was born in 1932.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 02:08 pm:

Then I'm still a young fella

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 02:29 pm:

My wife is 3 years older than U. Here's a photo of us, taken for our church directory. If we ever run across each other you can now say "don't I know you from someplace" We are planning on the San Diego tour, see you there…Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 09:51 pm:

You're both lookin' mighty good, Hal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 10:16 pm:

Hal and Vonnie - That's a very nice picture!

Best wishes, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir on Monday, November 11, 2013 - 10:48 pm:

I was born in '28. Still get vertical a couple of times a day, cook, do house work, wash cloths and work on the TT.

If I get on the floor either voluntarily or accidentally, I look around to see if I can do any thing while I'm crawling to the wall or a piece of furniture to help in getting up again.

When I wake up I look up to see if there's any roots and then I thank Him for the gift. It must be a gift because yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery so today is the present.

Sincerely

Jim Weir

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration