Unknown old car-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Unknown old car-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 07:59 am:

Whatever this is, I'm thinking 1905ish?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 09:35 am:

It looks like the engine is under the hood? Which takes out a lot of the early 1 & 2 cylinder cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 09:45 am:

One can plainly see the hood had been made in a way that will let it cover the horizontally opposed two cylinder engine's cylinder heads with it's crank shaft in line with the drive shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 09:55 am:

Without doing any research, I'd say it's a 1906-ish Wayne. They were 2-cylinder cars with the engine mounted under the hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 12:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 12:49 pm:

Good job Steve J. Here is an unfinished painting I started last Winter. I think it was an '06 too.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 12:52 pm:

By the way, maybe I will finish the painting now. Steve's picture shows more detail than I had and is almost the same angle.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 12:53 pm:

It looks like a finished impressionist painting to me, looks great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 12:59 pm:

A Wayne, used to wait for me nearly every day during high school to beat me up :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 03:07 pm:

Gary;
They call the bullys, now. I had a big kid that made me get on the school bus last. Will never forget his name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 06:39 pm:

That is the car I need!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 07:42 pm:

He is just leaving Wayne Manor.
It's an early version of the Batmobile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 07:55 pm:

I thought that might be a coil box on the seat but it is more probably a camera case. Or maybe Robin's lunch box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 11:59 pm:

That box on the seat is his iPad. He's spent all day on it trying to buy health insurance.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration