New Model T club

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: New Model T club
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 04:45 pm:

Ok fellow model T'ers need you help trying to get a model T club going in Utah We had one many years ago not sure what happen to it? were do we start? I tried to contact Dennis Gorder President of mtfca left message but no return call ( may be out of town?) were to go next Thanks for any help Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 06:06 pm:

If you can't get hold of Dennis try some of the directors. http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/contacts.htm

Not long ago there was a thread with Andrew Deckman and some of the other Utah guys discussing a club, so you may have enough T folks to get one going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 07:42 pm:

Doug I tried calling you back and it went directly into voice mail. Please call my cell at 1-608-963-4198. I have that with me most of the time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 08:55 pm:

Dennis Thanks for getting back with me I will call you THANKS DOUG JENKINS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug jenkins Plain City Utah on Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 09:20 pm:

Just got done chatting with Dennis Gorder what a nice guy. He was very informative on getting a model T club going so I will take his information and advise and move on to the next stage of getting a model T club organized wish us luck!! and Utah model T'ers get in touch with me,we need you to make it all happen HAPPY T'IN TO ALL. DOUG JENKINS Thanks again Dennis!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration