You Might "Wrench" Your Back Sitting in This

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: You Might "Wrench" Your Back Sitting in This
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 08:24 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 08:29 am:

Neat!
If you wrench your back you might need to go in for an alignment!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 08:40 am:

I'll bet that chair makes quite an impression on people.[;<)
Rich

Nice work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 08:48 am:

You'd have to be nuts to sit in that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 08:54 am:

Or at least a little bit screwy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 10:51 am:

Broken down into pieces that chair would be worth about a million bucks on T-Bay!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 11:55 am:

Hate to have to "lug" it around too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 12:10 pm:

"TAKE MY WIFE......PLEASE!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 12:21 pm:

TAKE MY WENCH TOO!! i MEAN MY WIFE:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 01:00 pm:

I think that would be a real wrenching story and a plane pain in the butt.

2 cents worth, no change required.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 01:33 pm:

Make a car seat out of it and 'tool' around town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 02:51 pm:

Looks like an open end for your hind end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 02:55 pm:

Looks like a Righty Tighty, Lefty Loose type of chair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 03:28 pm:

Hey ED, were did you found my wrench! Third one from the bottom. Can I have it back now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 06:26 pm:

you have to be nuts not to love that chair

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 06:27 pm:

Bet they don't make a metric version.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 06:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 06:33 pm:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration