Who is closest pro t engine rebuilder to Arkansas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Who is closest pro t engine rebuilder to Arkansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 04:42 pm:

Ive been messing with the engine in my 27 sport touring trying to get it ready for another test run. Its snake bit and turned into a can of worms. I think its time to cut my losses and have it done by the big boys. I live in north central Arkansas north west of Little Rock. I figure Herm is my best bet but thought I would check first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 05:07 pm:

Mike Bender, Tulsa, OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 05:14 pm:

Hi: Do you have any contact info for Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 08:56 pm:

tman1913@sbcglobal.net

918-260-2525

If you end up going to Tulsa, stop by Fayetteville and we'll kick some tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 03:09 am:

I forgot the name of the guy that did dad's engine 7yrs ago. Did a great job and was training his son to take over the restoration biz. Engines,T & A and complete restos. Does most of the work for the Springfield,MO chapters and live just off the highway in Ozark,MO. I'll see if I can dig out the info tomorrow for ya.
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Mathis, Van Buren, AR on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 05:42 pm:

Several members of our club use Wayne Riggenberg, Everton, Missouri, 417-535-2715. He is usually booked 3-4 months ahead but does good work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 04:05 am:

That's him !!! He knows his stuff.
Geo. n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 07:45 pm:

Thanks for the contacts, I contacted Mike Bender and will also contact Wayne also ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 08:32 pm:

I definitely would recommend Wayne.
He is marvellous person and a real craftsman.
John Cox
Tucson, Arizona

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration