OT a bit, Looking for stereoscope images with model Ts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT a bit, Looking for stereoscope images with model Ts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 01:49 am:

Anyone have any stereoscope images to share that contain the model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 01:52 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 02:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 04:46 am:

Erich, I posted these just a couple of months ago-

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 11:47 am:

I have a few of these. I'm sure Underwood made sets of views of the Ford plant, of which I have a few of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 09:48 pm:

Anyone have more to post? These are great. Anyone make there own viewer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 03:56 am:

I am sure that many of you would know of the 'Viewmaster' which was, I think, mainly aimed for children. The pictures were extremely small mounted around the edge of a circular card. In among the very many picture sets were some of the Ford factory of the T era. Perhaps they were sourced from the Underwood ones that Larry mentions.

I do have a set put away somewhere.

Dane.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration