Lens Identification

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Lens Identification
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Holmes on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 09:15 am:

Does anyone know what year this lens came off of?Ford LensFord LensFord LensFord Lens

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 10:56 am:

Model A, late 1927 to early 1929.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Eugene Gagle, Jr on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 01:33 pm:

Your lense is from a very early Model A. I own SN873 and would be very interested in buying it if it is for sale. I was used only in the first 3-4 months of production and discontinued sometime in January. If interested in selling, contact me at sellerscar10@yahoo.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Monday, November 25, 2013 - 12:24 pm:

Interesting item - the very first Model A tire pump also has a T-number on the bottom. I wonder if parts were being bought before Henry decided what to market the car as...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Eugene Gagle, Jr on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 03:50 am:

Several items had T numbers on them such as the spring shackle tie bar.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration