FORD Model T Owners & Enthusiasts - Training DVD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: FORD Model T Owners & Enthusiasts - Training DVD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 02:09 am:

Hi there fellow T'ers!

The much anticipated DVD, containing all the most asked-for material is finally here...
In this programme, you’ll discover what you need to know about starting your Model safely, basic maintenance and how to drive your Ford Model T.

It's available here...
http://www.fordmodelt.net - just follow the link for "The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T" DVD.

Any feedback about the DVD will be greatly appreciated :-)

Also, if you haven't yet joined the Enthusiasts group, here's the link...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/modeltford/

Mitch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 06:52 am:

I think it is great to promote our Model T hobby but items for sale like all Model T parts should be listed on the classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 09:47 am:

Oh, I think showing a new item here once or twice is good. Lots of us don't look at the classified.

It would help if the vendor would promise a small percentage of the proceeds to MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 05:56 pm:

I didn't know there was a classified section. How do I find it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 05:58 pm:

Never mind, I found it. I guess I've never been to the home page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 06:17 pm:

Mitch,

Nicely done web site. The outer reaches of Wales are in the mainstream of technology, it appears.

When you post your DVD for sale on the MTFCA Classifieds (and the MTFCI Classifieds as well) be careful of scammers. You can search either US Model T Club's Forum for horror stories and ways to combat them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 01:48 am:

I, for one, have no problem with a regularly active forum participant who is not a professional merchant mentioning here that he has something for sale.

In particular, Mitch has done wonderful things for the edification of the Model T community and he teaches a lot of really neat stuff on his YouTube videos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 08:48 am:

Thanks Mitch...I'll look into it. I think you also have a great website, I had it bookmarked earlier, but then the computer crashed and I lost everything, so now it's good to have it back again.
I think people need to remember also, that maintaining a website like this isn't necessarily cheap. It's great that you spend the time and money promoting this wonderful car and hobby.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration