WWI Draft line, Parker South Dakota 1917-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: WWI Draft line, Parker South Dakota 1917-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 07:43 am:

Perhaps some of these men saw or rode in one of the Ford Ambulances during the Great War.
There is a Garage in the center of the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 09:54 am:

My Dad was in the draft line in Nov 1918...

His first car was a new 1923 roadster. Unfortunately, T's were in his distant past when I grew up, and he never talked about his prior cars. My Mom taught me about the Low pedal and the High pedal, and how to crank it pulling up - right hand. A T was the only car she ever drove.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration