NH Carburetor side drain Drain Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: NH Carburetor side drain Drain Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 04:05 pm:

Are Drain bodies for Holley NH Side drain bowls available new? Does anyone reproduce the side drain bowl?

Thanks TOM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 05:30 pm:

Not that I have been able to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 05:38 pm:

Tom,I may have one.I'll look tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 05:52 pm:

Tom Strickling:

I believe I have some of them, I will look tomorrow.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 09:56 am:

Thanks Jack and Dave

Please contact me if you find any.

TOM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 12:38 pm:

Got one going your way Monday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 02:19 pm:

I have always bought them from Snyders.

http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/1189

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 02:43 pm:

I was answering the question about the side drain bowl. Most of the vendors have the body for the drain itself. I know of no source for the bowl.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration