Constantine visits Brooklands

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Constantine visits Brooklands
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Monday, November 25, 2013 - 04:39 pm:

Constantine on the Brooklands banking, under the Members Bridge where competitors drove to the infield. Spectators walked through a tunnel further round.

Constantine & David Spence chatting in front of the Brooklands Clubhouse, with David's 24 in background

I picked Constantine up at his hotel on Sunday after breakfast, we spent a few hours looking round Brooklands, then back to my place where my wife had prepared a chicken dinner, and Constantine amazed us with tales from his epic journey.

Dropped him back late that night to pick up his hire car. This man comes from Melbourne, where a winter day means you might think about a jacket: - he paid extra to have a ragtop in November to drive north to Scotland! What an explorer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Monday, November 25, 2013 - 11:18 pm:

Jem, I think Constantine might be pulling your leg a little about Melbourne's weather. The only constant about it is you will usually get four seasons in one day! Either that, or he was a milk delivery man in another life.

Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration