Helping the forum members for the holidays

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Helping the forum members for the holidays
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 12:03 pm:

We will be giving big sales discounts to anyone mentioning the Model T Ford Forum
from now till Christmas
call 888 MODELT1 For details, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 12:17 pm:

Bob;
U should mention;
Bob's Antique Auto Parts;
for those that don't know u.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 12:43 pm:

Thank you
We are offering some great sales
Bob's Antique Auto Parts, thanks Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 09:30 am:

Thanks!
I'll be ordering!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 02:50 pm:

Thank you Tim your order is going out today, also actual postage proof is on your ticket, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 05:31 pm:

But how do you know what is on sale?? The web site doesn't show anything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 12:12 pm:

You have to call to find out, toll free number,
1-888 MODELT1 wholesale prices on many items and actual postage,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 03:06 pm:

Well, I know where my extra Thanksgiving pay is going...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration