Old Photo - Joy Riding, State Fair, Sedalia, Mo, 1910

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Joy Riding, State Fair, Sedalia, Mo, 1910
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 10:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 10:03 am:

Looks to be a static photo op with a canvas backdrop. Could this have been sponsored by the local Ford agency to promote the Model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 10:11 am:

I love these period photos of cars and people just to recognize what vitamins and food preservatives have done for (to) us nowadays. If guys like uncle Stan or Royce or I would be pictured in that touring above, the photographer would have to back up a few feet to get us in the picture. And check out the overly-shiny rear seat upholstery!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 10:12 am:

. . . you too Willie Cordes ;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 06:46 pm:

I wonder if those two have ever driven or even ridden in a car before?
Great photo, regardless!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Definitely, drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 06:52 am:

Looks like a couple of mobsters who are worried about where to put the body because the car doesn't have a trunk.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration