New forum rule

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: New forum rule
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 07:08 am:

We should not talk about brass cars today.

It's black Friday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 08:24 am:

Ha, I didn't see that one coming. Good rule Herb. I just cant believe you are being so "Brassy" about this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 08:26 am:

He's just "shining" us :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 08:43 am:

Herb, how could you? And an Early Ford Registry member no less..........

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 10:36 am:

Herb, You gotta lot of "brass"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 12:58 pm:

hahaha!

(looks over shoulder for "black" helicopters for laughing at such a groaner pun)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 01:40 pm:

Good one, I need that laugh today with rain today here in SoCal when I wanted to drive my brassy '12.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 04:11 pm:

Does the Brass have to be polished?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 04:24 pm:

Hey, Everyone knows, 'black is beautiful', and so is nickel/chrome, and a lot easier to keep shiny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 07:48 pm:

Gene -- I thought "it never rains in Southern California." :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration