OT Braden winch parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT Braden winch parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Oldman on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 09:38 am:

Hi Folks,

I just picked up a little 1957 JD 420C with a partial Braden winch on it. I am sure some of you guys have parts etc for one of these. i would like to restore the winch to its original order Its missing the brake which could overstress the pto, etc. I plan to work the machine pretty hard. Its almost as much fun as a T. Thanks sorry oicture is upside down! Andy

Braden winch photo

(Message edited by admin on December 02, 2013)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 07:26 pm:

that looks like the mu series common on 60',70,s holmes wreckers and going back to ww2 dodge powerwagons. very common, but parts from braden are very expensive. i used to find them on home made wreckers at the junk yards, or military surplus outfits

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 07:54 pm:

It looks like alot of winch for a 420.30 years ago i had one on a T-9 international but the pto ran constantly and the chain drive was trouble.I also had one i converted to hyd drive that was much better! Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration