OT - untitled painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT - untitled painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 03:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 03:51 pm:

What a great painting. It must be nice to be so talented.
I could attempt to paint the floor in my house and miss!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 04:43 pm:

Ah ! ... The Gentleman's Mechanic !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 05:09 pm:

Denny, I second that sentiment. I honestly can't draw or paint at all. My brother is actually very good at it; none of that talent found me.

Richard, you captured the optimism of the era in that painting.

More?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 06:18 pm:

The original big nose and glasses ??

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 06:51 pm:

It looks alot like me but even my [formal wear bibbs] ain't that fancy! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 07:42 pm:

I was very pleased when my grandson and I found this in a remote corner of the basement. I had done it 30 or 40 years ago when my style was a little different. I had never finished it because I couldn't decide how to do the oil can. Finished it today.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 09:01 pm:

Fabulous Richard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 09:09 pm:

"I believe, Master, it may be time to upgrade to a new Ford Model K."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 09:25 pm:

So cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 10:46 pm:

Outstanding, Richard! You have mastered the perspective, which is a gift and perhaps the most difficult aspect of painting.

Not to be critical, but why did you not use a Model T? Is it because no Model T owner back then could have afforded a butler? :-) Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 12:43 am:

WOW that's all I have to say

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 05:37 pm:

When you really study the detail on Richard's painting, consider how many (actually, how few) artists with anywhere near Richard's artistic ability, actually also understand the Ackerman principle of steering!

Richard, your work, whether paint brush, wrenches or machine tools, is amazing! Please continue sharing it with us,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 08:01 pm:

I'm with Harold! Thanks for sharing you artwork with us Richard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 08:33 pm:

WOW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 11:50 pm:

Thanks guys. I can't think of a better place to share it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 03:44 pm:

I like it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 05:05 pm:

That looks just like real brass. Love your painting.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 06:22 pm:

Love it. Can't help wishing there was companion right side picture showing another of His Lordship's horseless carriages.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration