ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 12/3/13 - CHAMPION RADIUS ROD SUPPORTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 12/3/13 - CHAMPION RADIUS ROD SUPPORTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 12:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 02:25 am:

Wow, I've seen some questionable accessories, but this one takes the cake I think.. How about tightening the nut if the radius rod is loose?

Thanks Jay for showing your collection :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 03:33 am:

I'm with you Roger. Those make about as much sense as wicker furniture in a nudist colony. ;-))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 03:53 pm:

Yikes!
Thank you Jay for sharing this. This one I had never heard of before.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 03:57 pm:

Maybe it's to stop loosing one the radius rod should the nut come of.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration