Valve Seat Cutter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Valve Seat Cutter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 05:48 am:

Hello All,

I bought a second hand Neway Valve Seat Cutter set.
One of the cutter guides is missing some parts.
I am looking to buy the missing parts or a new guide.
Does anyone have the the contact information of a shop selling these parts.

Thanks
Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 05:53 am:

The cutter in use.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 05:56 am:

www.newaymfg.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 07:41 am:

We use a simple mill dovetail cutter, but they
wont work on hard seat installations, those have to
be ground. But using a dovetail cutter you have to
turn a holder and a shank for the guide. There must be Neway parts somewhere in this big world Andre

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 01:18 pm:

I contacted the Neway people this morning and have already a price and a correction of the parts I have and really need.
Great service, nice people.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 04:27 pm:

I've used Neway cutters on hard seats without a problem. No need to grind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 10:26 pm:

I've always purchased my Neway products direct from Neway. Top notch outfit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 04:10 am:

Just for info,
The cutter guide arrived this morning. With the right tools the valve job was easy.
Thanks to the Neway people for the fine service.

Andre
Belgium

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration