Neverout Lamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Neverout Lamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Shanabrook on Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 08:06 pm:

I have pair of Neverout lamps with bail handle 10" tall and the front lens is 3" in diameter and the side and rear lenses are a red and 2" in diameter. What cars were they used on and during what period? Thanks Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 09:30 pm:

Hi Donald

Here is a previous thread with a good view of NeverOut lamps that
may be similar to the ones that you describe . . .

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/80432.html

They were manufactured by the Rose Mfg.Co. Philadelphia, USA
My knowledge of the NeverOut lamps is limited to a bicycle lamp
made by them that I was told was also used to illuminate the
dash gauges on a Stanley, so will defer further comments to the
many lamp experts on this group.

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 03:24 am:

Hi Donald,
The lights in Art's post where used on early curved dash Oldsmobiles.
Scott

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration