Rare Lug Nut Covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Rare Lug Nut Covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 04:57 pm:

These parts have been on eBay for a while. Should have gone fast. Check out the lister's
username.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOUR-Great-Antique-Model-T-or-A-Lug-Nut-Cover-/171196387518?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27dc1990be&vxp=mtr

t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 05:20 pm:

I need a dozen of those really cool lug nut covers but that shark only has four. Some folks just cant help themselves, They were born that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 12:28 am:

I would really hate those sellers if it weren't for the fact that some times they have something I need and once in awhile it isn't a ridiculous price.

I see that these are also for model As? Who would have known.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 01:39 am:

I wish I had seen that ad this morning. I would have gotten those for my wife for Christmas instead of the darn Diamond Necklace. I am sure she would love another Model T part for Christmas again.
PS It's sure cold this winter sleeping in my Model T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration