Christmas morning drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Christmas morning drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 12:24 pm:

took a nice 10 mile drive. balmy 16 degrees snow on roads. calm and no traffic. merry christmas everyonemodel tmodel tmodel t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 12:50 pm:

I'm picturing a big bowl of chili at the end of your drive :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 03:27 pm:

Hi Paul - Way to go! It sure looks like fun...

In the first picture you posted, I see Santa in a "yard art" car. When did you get that one?

Just wondering.... :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 07:53 pm:

keith i built it just before Halloween

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 10:19 pm:

Paul - It "kinda", "sorta" looks restorable....or should I come up and take a closer look? :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 07:05 am:

its a good rolling chassis, sheet metal wise, radiator cover and cowl top are good, rest or sheet metal needs a lot of rust repair (ie. holes)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 10:46 am:

Paul...wow you must be able to tolerate cold weather pretty good! Not me! Great that you got out. Sure wish I could. Hope there's no salt on them there roads!

Enjoy again!
Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 10:57 am:

Christmas AM,

Out for a drive in the 1921 Center Door with a few of my grandchildren. I never realized how crowded it looks.

1921 Center Door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 11:00 am:

Crowded with wonder and Christmas Cheer!

Great photo, you're a lucky granddad.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration