Old Garage/Machine Shop Pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Garage/Machine Shop Pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 02:32 pm:

I bought this picture at a swap meet many years ago.
Every time I look at it I see more than the time before.
I ran a shaper similar to the one behind the post about 50 years ago.
Anyone ID the car?

o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 03:22 pm:

Nice Photo Bob, Thanks for sharing it with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 05:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 05:37 pm:

Thanks for enlarging the photo Royce. Now we can see that it must be a Model K Ford since they were such junk and a lost sales leader. That's probably why it's in the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 08:12 pm:

Thanks Royce...that helped show up the details.
This pic has always reminded me of a "Bull of the Woods" cartoon.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration