Tt truck in Iowa.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Tt truck in Iowa.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 10:13 am:

has anybody bought the tt truck frame in Iowa that was on e-bay. the people that had it wont answer there phone. I would like to talk to who ever buys it. thanks charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 11:08 pm:

Charley Happy belated Merry Christmas and a safe New Years to you and the wife John and Karen Danuser

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 08:33 am:

thanks John. see you at Chickasha.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 11:14 am:

Charley I hope, I've lost my Class A drivers lisc, because my doctor wouldn't sign my health paper. I've been in the hospital 7 times since Feb. and had 26 units of blood put into me, as I'm leaking inside, and a bad heart valve.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration