Picture of my Old Model T in Scotland with Catalina Flying Boat crew

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Picture of my Old Model T in Scotland with Catalina Flying Boat crew
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 12:09 pm:

This is one of my Model T's i fixed up a few years back and sent to Mr. Ken Groom in Scotland. It gets a LOT of attention. Here it is as the object of admiration of the crew of a World War 2 Flying Boat, a Catalina, in Scotland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Monday, December 30, 2013 - 10:38 pm:

I love the PBY!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 07:22 am:

And the PBY is appropriately named "Miss Pick Up" Nice car and bird.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 07:31 am:

I agree it's a great picture of the cars and the plane.

I love the herringbone brick pattern on the flight line. Time to inventory the bricks since it's year end so get started.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 09:47 am:

The PBY is the only plane that I stood up from taxi, to take off, in flight, to landing, and taxi in (it was a short flight) never sitting down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 05:39 pm:

I'd like the Morris or MG in my garage! The Mini is just too small.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration