OT - Friend posted on Facebook, thought you all might enjoy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: OT - Friend posted on Facebook, thought you all might enjoy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 09:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 09:44 am:

That's good..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, Hector, Minnesota on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 12:23 pm:

Now it is Ford related....not OT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 01:42 pm:

We saw a pickup from Wyoming today that had lettered on the tailgate "This vehicle will only do 70 MPH. Go around."

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 02:09 pm:

As long as we are adding signs we have seen, here is one I particularly enjoyed. On back of a semi: "If you see my turn signal, it is not a request. I am moving over. Get the hell out of the way."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 02:36 pm:

Model T Speed

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration