For the rest of you that are like me and never remember the new years begins with a new Forum, here is a link!
Thanks for the reminder. I just added it to my favorites so I have it on the top of my home page for a quick one click to the forum.
I just hope it ends up close to the top of the 2013 forum posts when that one gets closed so I can find it too!!!
We all do the "bump"
From the "2013 Forum" I just click on "Topics" in the box then click on "2014 Forum". Takes me right to it! Now if I could only figure out how to post pics!
Here's how to post pics (from a computer, I don't know if it's any different from a mobile device):
1. If the pic you want to upload is bigger than 190K, use a picture editing program to "resize" it until it is 190K or less.
2. With your cursor at the location in your post where you want the picture to appear, click on "upload attachment" at the bottom of the screen.
3. A window will appear asking you to give your picture a name, type in a name (it doesn't have to be the same name as the picture file).
4. In the window, click on "choose file". Another window named "open" will appear, hunt around through your directories until you find your resized picture, then click on "open".
5. In the window from step number 3. above, click on "Upload". After a few moments the window will close and some computer jibberish will appear in the text of your post, this is the link to your picture.
6. Hit the "enter" key on your computer a couple of times to provide some space below your picture, in case you want to add some more message text.
7. When all done, enter your username and password, then click on "Preview / Post Message". Your first one or two pictures should show up in the preview box with your message text. Don't be concerned if other pictures beyond the first two only show up as small icons, they will appear in the final post.
8. If you're satisfied with the preview, click on "Post this message" and you're done!
I still do not see the 2014 forum listed in the main forum page. I have to use a bookmark or the link above.
I am using an iPad with Safari. I have refreshed, etc.
OK guys time to start using the new forum.
Going to close this down end of the week.
If you want a post re-opened let me know and I will move it to 2014.