Wanted: 21" spare tire carrier for '25 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 21" spare tire carrier for '25 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 03:05 pm:

I'm changing my '25 Touring from clinchers to 21" demountables, and will be needing the proper spare tire carrier for the 21" rim.

Derek Kiefer 507-438-8907
derekkiefer@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leroy G. Brandon on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

Hi, I am changinging my '16 Touring from non demountables to 30 x 3 1/2 demountables. I need the spare tire carrier to fit those. Did you have one on your '25 Touring you may want to sell. Roy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leroy G. Brandon on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

Forgot to give you my email in last post:roystoy57@aol.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 07:52 pm:

Just posted today. Have a 21" carrier from a '23 coupe; believe they are the same. Let me know if that would work. I left a voicemail message on your phone. Thx. Marv K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 08:02 pm:

hey ive got plenty of all sizes send me a pic of the one your looking for and i can confirm!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration