1911 Torpedo-open valve block, serial # tag and build sheet for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 Torpedo-open valve block, serial # tag and build sheet for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 06:10 pm:

Hi all,
I posted it last week on the forum, and have had some great responses, but here it is again.

Block, head, timing cover, brass serial number plate from body and build sheet.

Was originally a Torpedo. Could be again.

Will be at Chickasha, asking $5,000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 08:11 am:

Chris, Did you sell this block at Chickasha or do you still have it? I am interested in doing a deal.

Peter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 02:46 pm:

It is still available. Feel free to contact me offline.
Thanks,
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 08:11 am:

Well I decided to buy this block, have done a deal with Chris. We are just waiting to receive it now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration