1927 engine and trans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 engine and trans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 09:28 am:

I believe this is a 27 engine and trans it turns over free I have not looked in it ,its just like I got it.Make me an offer thanks 4794141282

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 09:27 pm:

I also have the manifolds for this engine and probaly other stuff for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 01:59 pm:

alive? dead? how much, and where is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 06:01 pm:

Clayton I am in arkansas I think 750 is a good place to start as I stated I have not looked in the engine this week I may pull the head and pan and look thanks jack 4794141282 feel free to call

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 12:08 pm:

several low style heads,3 firewalls ,2 late model wood spoke wheels with the large brake drum,a few split rims.several coil boxes.4794141282

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 02:23 pm:

Lower price to 550 might take it apart and part it out. 4794141282

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration