Old car parts for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Old car parts for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 07:11 am:

I am looking for Ford Model T and Ford Model A Snowmobile parts. I have lots of stuff to trade. I have 7 school buses full of parts, 4 semi trailers full, and 3 trailer houses full. I also have a spot light/running light for a OAKLAND car, it clamps onto the bumper, or elsewhere. The glass lens is Fluted and says OAKLAND on it, the trim ring installs like a Ford Model T, so I thing you could swap in a Ford model T lens and use it that way, I also have 3 Auto-Lite Cast iron Manifold Heaters, an much more. I am located in Central Wisconsin. You can contact me here, or call/text me at 608-403-8335. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny Johnston on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 02:20 pm:

Daniel, would you happen to have set of top irons and bows for a 23-25 T Roadster? Thanks, Dan 701-200-2319

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 08:06 pm:

Danny,if you don't get any response there,contact me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:21 pm:

Daniel,
I don't have any Snowmobile parts but am interested in the Oakland spot light for my Oakland car. Do you have a photo you could post?
Thanks!!!
Verne Shirk
Wichita, KS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne D Klinge on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 05:02 pm:

Looking for a 1918 front right fender?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration