1919 touring car, original condition

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919 touring car, original condition
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

1919 Model T touring car. A true survivor. All original including paint, top and upholstery. Engine, transmission, magneto gone through. Replaced valves and lifters with Ford NOS. Original rods rebabbitted and fitted, new rings. Coilman rebuilt the original coils. $9850. Car will be at Bakersfield spaces D 69- 70 if not sold before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 04:21 pm:

Bummer, if only it were closer. Sounds like a great car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 05:01 pm:

Thank you, James. Photos of the car can be found at http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/299440.html?1342577035

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 08:43 pm:

Thats a nice car. Are you selling all your extra T parts, you sure have some hard to find stuff being sold this week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 08:50 pm:

Beautiful car!I always wanted a pre-20's car, if you were any closer I'd be on my way to see and touch. I hope someone snaps up that beaut!

Thanks,
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:15 pm:

Thanks fellows. Ed, you're right. I am selling off all my extra T parts. I am settling down to keeping a couple runners and some necessary parts for spares. The rest will go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 06:58 am:

I will be dropping off in Arroyo Grande, CA
around April 7th thru 10th .....

Enclosed direct transport is available
should someone pull the trigger on this .... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Daniel Holthaus of Bakersfield is the proud new owner of the 1919 touring car. I couldn't think of a better caretaker. Thank you Daniel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:08 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration