Rear Axle Book Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rear Axle Book Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Corts on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 09:56 pm:

Does anyone have a Rear Axle Book form MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 08:12 am:

i've got it, I can send it to you. It's only about a month old. PM me brianmettling@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Corts on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 12:24 pm:

I want to thank Brian for his willingness to help. I was just able to find one locally here in the last few minutes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 10:41 am:

Brian- I just sent you an email if that book is still available?

Thanks,
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 11:34 am:

Brian is kind enough to loan me his copy- thanks to all! What a great resource!

Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration