Engine for Sale: Late 1914 Model T engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Engine for Sale: Late 1914 Model T engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 11:09 am:

Late 1914 Model T engine with pan and aluminum hogs head with pedals. Has wrong high head. $1,200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 01:44 pm:

Paul,
Contact me off the board. My email is anteekguy97@aol.com

Thanks,
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:54 am:

Engine is still available. I will reduce the price to $800 if you just want the engine and not the oil pan and hogs head. SN. is 622,XXX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Westcott on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:20 pm:

What condition is the engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 04:42 pm:

Not as good as I originally thought. It is bored .010" oversized but one cylinder has a groove in it from a wrist pin coming loose. Would either have to be sleeved or bored out to the max. If I can't sell it as is I will be parting if out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

Please contact me re engine.

Chris

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration