Parts for Sale: Large Lot of Model T Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts for Sale: Large Lot of Model T Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 11:23 am:

Large Lot of Model T Parts
Steering columns, rear fenders, oil pans, front and rear axles, front and rear springs, 26 27 spare tire carrier, early frame 15-19 (no holes for battery box), 2 sets of 26 27 front and rear hubs for wire spoked wheels, 1914 engine, new 1915 reproduction hood, coil boxes, lots of small parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 12:54 pm:

Where? How much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 01:40 pm:

35 miles north of Chicago IL
The how much depends on what you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 04:27 pm:

Paul email me at danuser88@ktis.net, Looking for 26-7 front, rear wire wheel hubs for grandson's speedster, He's 15

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 10:57 am:

For some reason I cannot ad pictures to this post. If anyone wants pictures please email me and I will send them to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 11:36 am:

Here are Paul's pictures just as I received them, none of them had to be resized. I'll post them in groups of five. Here are the first five:

pic01

pic02

pic03

pic04

pic05

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 11:38 am:

Here are the next five pics:

pic06

pic07

pic08

pic09

pic10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 11:41 am:

Here are the last seven pics:

pic11

pic12

pic13

pic14

pic15

pic16

pic17

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 04:37 pm:

The frame is sold pending funds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 03:22 pm:

What Parts are left? Looking for a hood, I'm in Aurora.
Can you PM me?
cheers,
chriso

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 04:34 pm:

Interested in the transmission band linings, if they're still available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

Chris and Dave,
I've tried to PM you but I am not sure it went through. Could you guys PM me instead?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:37 am:

Still have a lot of this for sale. Open to offers for the whole pile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 10:40 pm:

How much for one of the 4 dip pans? In the pictures the lowest one looks pretty good to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:11 pm:

Sorry, my spam folder got it. (fixed it) I'll try to be in touch soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:50 pm:

My number is 224-223-7464. Anyone can call if interested. Sometimes the PM's and emails don't come through but the phone always works.
Paul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration