WARFORD MODEL "T" TRANSMISSION WANTED

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WARFORD MODEL "T" TRANSMISSION WANTED
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Petithomme on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 07:09 pm:

Wanted to buy, one old style Warford transmission.
Must be in good working condition. Call Angels Camp, CA 209-736-2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 08:23 pm:

I have a trany for parts ,super cheap I have pictures if you need parts [its all apart]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

Bob, are you wanting a cast iron one for a truck or an aluminum one??? I have a very nice cast iron one. I also have an aluminum one but I'd have to think if I want to sell it or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 05:08 pm:

Bob, I have a good iron Warford, complete with cross member and brackets. I live in Folsom, 916-458-8396. $500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 07:49 pm:

Bob, I've got a good aluminum Warford. Had it at Chickasha and had only one 'looker' and no buyers even though the 'looker' was impressed with what he saw. Problem with Chickasha, this year, was there were no retail buyers; only vendors and dealers and they wanted to buy cheap or give you nothing at all. Price on mine $750.00 plus shipping. I'd use it myself if it didn't require shortening driveline, so I bought a Ruxtell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Petithomme on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 06:59 pm:

Thanks folks for the good response to my ad.
I have located and bought a good working Warford transmission

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration