1926-1927 Trans driven plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926-1927 Trans driven plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 08:15 am:

Hi, I am looking for a driven plate for the wide transmission brake drum, can anyone help me find one please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 08:26 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 06:57 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/435699.html?1397089862 You mean like this one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 06:42 pm:

Yes exactly like that one, but I believe Dave will not ship overseas, unfortunately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:41 am:

Peter Martin:

I don't know where you got the idea that I don't ship overseas. I believe that I ship more stuff to Australia than any other overseas area.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 03:46 am:

Sorry Dave my mistake, I was sure that I read some time ago that you didn't ship overseas, I have sent you a PM re the easiest way to pay you and shipping costs to Australia, post code 2161. I look forward to doing business with you.
Regards, Peter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 09:54 am:

I have still not been able to find a wide brake drum driven plate,1926-1927. Does anybody have one? I need it to be able to complete my engine restoration.

Thanks,
Peter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration