Rolling chassis & parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rolling chassis & parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 07:34 pm:

'23 rolling chassis with '25 engine.(Will run.) Solid wood spokes / wheels /rims. Tires are new, but aged. Was rebuilt in 1980's & then stored inside - $2000. Have both seats & backrest with good wood & springs ($175) for '23 coupe plus seat riser ($100) for same. Front axle with spindles intact, tie-rod, spring & wishbone ($300). 'High' radiator ($175). 21" spare tire carrier to be frame bolted ($100). Assorted engine & trans parts - please ask. Parts are all usable or restorable. Shipping / freight from Green Bay - your cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:09 pm:

Wht kind of shape is your radiator does it heat up when car is running?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 11:56 am:

Pictures can be provided. Provide an email address and photos will be sent. Thx.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:56 pm:

Marvin. The radiator was completely restored and
it does not fit my tmodel,however if you would like I can hook it up to my t model temporaryaly
and see if it heats up. the gentleman that fixed it has been in radiator business several years and guaranteed it to me for year or 12,000 miles.
I wouldn't want to sell or trade it to anyone if it isn't in good working order if you will send me
your cell phone number. I will send pictures. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 04:56 pm:

Wasn't really looking to 'trade', but after speaking with you, I did some measuring, comparing, and also learned something to pass along. (1) My '26 TT radiator is 4 cooling tubes deep. (2) My '23 Coupe radiator is 5 tubes deep. (3) The radiator I was looking to sell is 3 tubes deep. (4) All have the same overall core height of 18.5", and 16.5" from support tab to the bottom of the top tank. (5) The upper tank capacity also appears shorter front to back, i.e. 5.5" vs. 6". I understand you have an over-heating problem with your re-cored 'low' radiator. I don't know as if my 'high' 3-tube deep is going to do it for you??? Try to get a 'high' radiator frame with tanks to re-core makes the most sense to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

Marvin I did not hook up low radiator to my 25 ford coupe. I am sure it will do the job,however
it just does not fit my car. I will try to sell it outright to someone as you don't need a low
radiator. I have radiator tall one that I took off of my car. my mistake was I thought the one I had fixed was same as the one on my car. I suppose if I cant find someone who wants a short radiator I will take the tall one I took off of
my car thanks for trying to help me with my problem. Bob Davis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 10:24 am:

The radiator is gone. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration