Wanted front top irons for 26,27 roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted front top irons for 26,27 roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 09:43 am:

hello forum Im looking for a pair of front top irons to complete my set. These are the irons that attach to the window stanchions, I would consider buying a whole set but would like the fronts if anyone has them I believe they measure 29 inches from the pivot point to the end on the outside. thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:40 am:

I found you one set,you're on your own..(G)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:47 am:

LoL indeed you did those went to (as a gift) a young guy farther along than me on his roadster in our club. Should have kept them but trying to make sure younger folks get into our beloved T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:37 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 09:58 am:

John
I saw some top parts last weekend while looking for a frame for a friend. I will go back and see what he has later this week. He has a new exhaust manifold I want that has the Ford script on it. I do not think they put Ford script on them anymore. Anyway he has a lower then vendor price on it. Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 07:22 pm:

Good Luck to both of you ,as they are difficult to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:10 pm:

Thanks Leon I'll wait for your response.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration