Parts for Sale: Aluminum hogs head, needs repair

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts for Sale: Aluminum hogs head, needs repair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:25 pm:

Here is an early aluminum hogs head that needs repair. If you know how to weld aluminum (looks like the last guy didn't) this should be an easy fix. $35

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 03:19 pm:

Paul, I sent you a PM.

I hope someone closer to you sees this and gets it for their car. I have welded these before and they turn out very nice. This one has the stronger gussets that were added after '12.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 03:11 pm:

That is an easy fix with a TIG welder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 03:01 pm:

Your right Ed. Somebody needs to grab this one. Then fix it like Herm did with seals and bushings if needed. Check out Hogshead thread.

Great weight saver on later car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:19 pm:

Still for sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration