One piece pan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: One piece pan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 04:11 pm:

Need the back half of an early one piece pan.
208 520 4892

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 02:30 am:

Mike,
We have one of the late Ron Brown's made up one piece pans. It's a wide style with all correct features. I have aligned it on my KRW pan jig and it is ready to run with no leaks or other disappointments. Much time invested in it, looks like the real thing. Looking for $900. It is the last of the 50 or so of these pans made by Ron and there will be no more. No one else I know is making them.
Erik 530 863 7579

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 01:38 pm:

erik

i have sent you a pm

stu c.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 06:14 pm:

We have found a home for the pan. Wish we had one for everyone who needs them.
Erik

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration