Paso Robles, CA to Vancouver, WA enclosed hauling now !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Paso Robles, CA to Vancouver, WA enclosed hauling now !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 11:19 pm:

April 16th

Customer Feedback Here @ http://www.trulyvintagetrailers.city...-feedback.html

Leaving early in the morning .....

Direct enclosed vehicle & parts transport is available ...

From Paso Robles, CA to Vancouver, WA

I can also pick up in surrounding cities along the I-5 corridor ...

I-5 Route Here @ https://goo.gl/maps/bQ6gb

16 feet fully enclosed
5000 pound capacity
78 inch maximum height

Load & unload by wireless remote electric winch

Safe daylight driving at 55 m.p.h.

Soft ties to the axle or frame

No text messages ...

Thanks !

Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 07:38 am:

OK tell the truth Jim, That's not really the picture frame on each side of the photo but your rear trailer door edges and this photo was taken as you locked them in the back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 09:29 am:

Dennis,

HA .... :-)

SNL has a great serial they run from time to time
called ' The Californians '....

Believe it or not - Mick Jagger is in that picture

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 12:15 am:

That is his security team that protects the cars he hauls. Their looks depends on the load. You can tell the current load isn't much :-)

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:49 am:

Bill,

I left them at a Wine Tasting ... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:49 am:

This trip is in the bag ....

Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration