WANTED RAJO 4 Valve Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED RAJO 4 Valve Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 12:11 am:

I am looking for the two piece bucket valve covers and an intake manifold for a RAJO 4 valve head. Please PM me or call (951) 757-8587 or (951) 226-8586.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:53 am:

Mark, have you tried the intake that you make for the eight valve Rajo that you make? My intake for my four valve has the same type of mounting flanges (although the intake is not the long runner type) and if the center to center distance between the intake ports is the same, at least you'd have something that you could use, temporarily.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 11:03 am:

Mark, Tim Morsher had some of that stuff last fall, he is from Norwalk Ohio, he is on the forum.
Hope this helps
Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 11:46 am:

Terry,

I would like something more correct for this style head.

Joe,

I'll send Tim a PM. Thanks guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 09:10 pm:

I have a nice spare aluminum manifold for a Rajo 4 valve. It has 1-3/4 openings. I want 200.00 for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 09:57 pm:

Mark, i had about a dozen pair made up and they are all gone. I sold the foundry pattern a year or two ago. If i can find out where it went, i will get in touch. Perhaps our friends in australia know who made up the reproduction, as possibly those patterns survive. tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 02:04 am:

Thanks Tim! If you can determine who the patterns went to, please let me know.

ED, I will send you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration